When it comes to dental implants, our team at Northland Dental Medicine office uses advanced technology to plan and deliver restorative dentistry in Pittsburgh.
The result? You get the desired look and functionality you envisioned from the start.
In this blog, I’ll tell you about some of the technology you’ll find at our practice. This will give you a better idea of what to expect should you come to see us for dental implants in Pittsburgh or other restorative options.
- Cone Beam 3D imaging provides us more detailed information than a regular x-ray can offer. With it, you get better treatment planning and a high-quality image of your mouth. It’s incredibly accurate, painless, non-invasive, and reduces the length and cost of future treatments.
One simple scan is all it takes for us to look more closely at your teeth and provide you with a more accurate diagnosis. It can be used for treatment planning for …
- dental implants
Cone Beam 3D Imaging also makes it possible to see exactly how badly a tooth has decayed before it’s too late. This piece of technology is making it much easier to catch and treat dental conditions in their infancy before they progress into much more serious oral health problems.
- SimPlant surgical and prosthetic planning technology allows us to view a three-dimensional image of your faces’ anatomy. Then we can begin planning the ideal location for your implants, reach the best outcome, and show you how your new teeth will look before you undergo any treatment. As your Pittsburgh dentist, I’m able to see …
- the width and density of your jawbone
- the location of neighboring tooth roots
- the location of important anatomical structures, such as nerve and vascular channels.
With this technology, we can confidently place the implants and restore your teeth with precision and accuracy. We’re also able to include you on the planning and execution of your treatment plan. We love being able to collaborate with our patients on their care – and they very much appreciate being involved this way.
As you can tell, technology is vital to providing you precise restorative dentistry in Pittsburgh. If you’d like to learn more about how it’s integral to your care, give our friendly team a call!
Yours in excellent dental health,
Dr. Michael Corsello, your Pittsburgh dentist