With more than 25 years’ experience providing patients general dentistry and advanced implant dentistry, I’m fully committed to what I do. And I’m enamored with helping people just like you rediscover a smile they can be happy with for a lifetime.
I’m not here to brag … but I want to tell you why you should trust a long-time Pittsburgh dentist with your smile – especially when it comes to restorative treatments like dental implants.
- Locally educated to care for your smile. I obtained my Doctor of Dental Medicine degree right here – at the University of Pittsburgh. I also completed an internship at Brookdale Hospital in implant medicine. My work has resulted in prestigious post-doctoral certifications from the International Congress of Oral Implantology and the American Dental Implant Association.
- Solution-oriented. I developed Snaptite Smile® – an implant-supported treatment that puts you in control of your smile restoration. One of the main reasons implants fail is infection. This system is the solution – it makes it possible to remove your implants for a thorough cleaning.
- Countless satisfied patients. We have many positive testimonials from our patients on our website. We’re confident you’ll be just as happy as they are after you join our dental family.
- Convenient dentistry. One Pittsburgh dentist at one easy-to-get-to location. You’ll discover a clean, comfortable and luxurious setting. It’s your home away from home.
- Smile satisfaction. I offer a 10-year replacement guarantee on all services. (*terms and conditions apply)
When considering where to turn for your smile needs, it’s always best to look a dentist’s track record, their accomplishments, and their ongoing commitment to their craft.
I hope you’ll consider calling Northland Dental Medicine and choosing us to be your Pittsburgh dentist and implant specialist. We’d love to meet you!
Yours in excellent dental health,
Dr. Michael Corsello, your Pittsburgh dentist